Members Want to Help
We are currently accepting donations to support deploying our Rain Capture process in areas where water scarcity if causing human suffering. [paypal-donation purpose=”Ease Water Scarcity” reference=”rain capture”]
Want to Help?
- Those willing to help fund charity projects where we use A2WH devices for the benefit of the very poor
- Philanthropists who want to demonstrate that it is feasible to reclaim degraded lands without negatively affecting the local villagers and local farmers ability to support their families
- Philanthropists who are interested in demonstrating that it is possible to reclaim massive amounts of land using bottom up strategies which provide the most benefit to very poor subsistence farmers
- Philanthropists who want to deliver solutions which can be self-perpetuating where human self-interest will continue to deliver environmental and economic recovery long after their money has been spent.
- Philanthropists who support programs that can return their original money with a profit so they can turn around and help even more people without depleting their capital base
- Philanthropists who want to ensure herders and multi-generation farmers are not forced to sell their herds at a extreme discount and relocate to the city where they are likely to be unhappy. Those interested in boot strap approaches which can create permanent local improvements that are self-sustaining will be the best fit.
- Philanthropists interested in reclaiming land that is so degrades people are mass-migrating out of the area. But doing the reclamation in a way which can eliminate the need to migrate, reduce drought ability to cause famine and reduce food insecurity all while restoring life across large areas of degraded land.
- Host local tests of the equipment on your land and co-publish the results requires a few summer weeks
- Host local tests of the full planting system on your land and co-publish the results – multi-year
- Blog about A2WH Grow Dryland by responding to articles about how A2WH can solve the problem described in the article
- Local farmers interested in partnering with us to demonstrate rehabilitation of desert or degraded land to produce valuable crops and are able to provide local labor to administer the test
- Qualified investors who want to help bring a truly world changing technology to market at rational ROI
- Industry leaders who need water to locate factories in water scarce areas.
- Land developers who can acquire land which cannot be developed due to lack of water at a substantial discount who are interesting in working with us to prove our system as a water source. This is most effective where addition of reliable water can substantially increase the parcel’s value
- Ecologists and others who want to Reverse Desertification, improve resiliency to drought and establish life oasis in barren desertified areas
- Those looking to rehabilitate degraded, desert and early worthless land and so it can be sold at a profit.